Sunday, March 21, 2010

politics ... i hate it !


If you know me you know I have a lot against politicians... and that I have a lot against religion as well... Today these two got together to make me loose my temper.

There is a need in Ashkelon, a city near Tel Aviv, to build a new department building for the emergency room of Barzilai Hospital. The construction already in process but sadly, some graves were found and everything stopped.

You cant build on or destroy the graves since religious reasons forbid such action. The sacred of the living is being used in political games which will cost 130 millions shekels more which no one knows where that will come from...

130 millions cause of few graves. I call it ridiculous !!!

ministers should be professionals. They should be appointed after their actions and previous jobs showed they can improve the current situation. Until that happen, Barzilai Hospital will not be the only case. And that is Sad.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment