Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back to writing...

Last year was a rough one... Many things changed in my life but its getting on track now... I'm back in Israel, I enjoy my time with my family and after many years I have the chance to enjoy the Israeli winter. The flowers and nature which I missed so much !

It's still weird be back in Israel in a way, I just haven't saw myself living here again, although Israel is definitely not a bad country to live in. I love it here and its MY country.

I am working finally, found work after 3 months of searching which is not bad and got a good job in my field. Normally using AutoCAD and learning how to manage projects of sewage treatment plants and sewage pipelines works... Very interesting and I'm sure happy to got the chance !

I've been hosting CSers a lot lately and going abroad for visiting is burning in my bones, I sure miss Europe and Finland and I miss my friends I left behind...

OK, I'm at work and should do some work too for a change.
More to come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment