Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Headache...


Today was a weird day...

We had waste water laboratories until 4pm and than had nice coffee.
On the way to go home I was forced to go to Globe's meeting... OK, maybe not really forced, but it wasn't planned.

It was nice, heard some details about Permaculture from Mari and talked about different issues AND had some more coffee :)

When I finally got back home I got a terrible headache which 2 bottles of water and two 500mg pain killers did the work for making it go away. It was tough, I even missed my sauna this week (maybe will go there on Saturday...). I went to have a shower and now after this had gone I can sit and enjoy my free time.

So looking forward for tomorrow! another meeting about Namibia Thesis and in evening some board games evening at Vilhelmiina's place! sounds FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment