Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You !


I should be more grateful about my life. Growing up in the Kibbutz was, to my opinion, the best way a kid can get his education. As I grew up I started to realize how much my parents do and will do all they can for my brother, my sister and for me.

I always joke about the stereotype of the Jewish rich people. we were never rich, my parents worked and still working very hard for every shekel that comes to the table. While other families spend money on trips to other country, mobile phones and other luxuries my parents never spent it on something they can't afford.

Sometimes I just need to remind myself to Thank them for everything! They will always be there for each of us when we will need it. It's how I would like to see myself and my kids grew up to.

Be a good person, live your life and be happy!
And for my amazing parents - THANK YOU!


.

1 comment:

  1. yoav... you made me very excited... you need to send it by mail to Aba and Ima.... Hagar

    ReplyDelete