Friday, February 5, 2010

Lovely day

Ahhhh , I can't believe I'm being so productive these days...

Talked with Becky in the morning after few days we couldn't due to all laboratories at uni. Later I went to town and bought Becky Valentine Pressie, sent it and even made a card! Got help from a best friend and even added a coffee into a nice start of the day :)

Then I went to Aino-Maija's course, her last class. I'm really happy to have that course in TAMK and I do hope there will be many like this course in the future. today we had a lecture about Aerosols and their participation in the big concepts of Global Warming and Climate Change. It was interesting and I learned a lot. It's amazing how little I know about all this subject...

After uni I went home and did some laundry... IOT bought new drier and my clothes are extra soft :D Finally my clothes feel as moms ! :D

Resting the rest of the day before the big thesis writing Saturday I will have tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment