Monday, May 9, 2011

Ignornce

At times I get to face Ignorance in many costumes. This time it happened in CS.
I am a member in CS since 2005 and I have never had to face the radicals in there simply since CS is a unique idea which talk mostly to ones who like to hear others and like to share.

The problem with the radicals is that they just tend to say whatever and they never listen, never think about what they say and how much they make people ignore them more...

When asked him to tone down and talk nicely, respect the community and think about what he posts he of course called me gay, idiot and a dick and told me how I will like to get it from behind...

What can I say...
I love Israel but when these are the people who live here and thats how they speak and express themselves it doesn't really want you to like it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment