Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rediculous...

It keeps happening each time, again and again... The Israeli national handball is going to play against Sweden as part of the European Championship qualifies.

The match will be held in the city of Karlskrona. Meanwhile there's a buying of tickets by Pro Palestinian protesters. I wouldn't have any problem with it, I don't mind them protest, I don't mind them trying to make themselves heard.

I do mind when it happened in places it shouldn't have ! Sports is our religious and these people sin time after time, desacret its purity, dehonor it by coming to be an audience and use it for non-related protests.


Another fact which bugs me even more is that these protesters are people who escaped from their countries into one of the best I know and keep focusing on, in my opinion, wrong issues. Instead of try to help their countries, protest against the dictatorship, the corruption, the lack of transparency and basic rights they tend to focus not even about the right to the Palestinians for a country but about their unaccepted Jewish state of Israel (even though the Israeli Arabs have probably the best lives in the Mid East).


This just makes me mad. Leave sport events to ones who like it and go protest in your own countries against stuff which really matters !



.

No comments:

Post a Comment